Friday, September 22, 2006

A Picture says a thousand words
















































Pictures say a lot about people. The pictures on the left were posted by the Utah Democratic Party Vice-Chair, who also happens to be running for County Commissioner in Davis County.

The pictures on the right were the actual photo’s that were in the Deseret News article today.

This was the tagline posted by the Utah Democratic Party Vice-Chair for the same article. Can we say double standard Rob? I'll save you brother! (but will you forgive my debt?)

2 comments:

Rob said...

Double standard?

Rob said...

Funny,, Mark I was just trying to find photos of myself for some literature. My neck is bigger as is my double chin so I had some new ones taken.

Truth in advertising you know.

The reason I did not use the Trib photos has to do with copyrights. I own these two photos on your post. Please send me $1000.00 for each.

(Don't forget sales tax)