Sunday, December 23, 2007

Let the Spiking Begin Lefty Bloggers


I had mentioned in an earlier Spyglass post that the lefty authors of Amicus, Bell, etc, etc, etc (Shall we Dance) would wait till the last minute on Saturday night to intentionally spike down the ratings of the Spyglass. Well I just happened to be reading some of the lefty blog posts this evening and what do I see? , nearly every article I posted early this morning was repeated by the left.

Well I couldn’t have felt more proud that many of you thought what I had already posted needed to be repeated under your byline. I also thought I must be running around 10 out of 10 possible in highest ranking, since every post I made today was repeated by somebody, but NOOOOO, the Spyglass was spiked down to 4 , FOUR!!!! You know who you are.


So the Gloves come off you ingrates, just watch in shock as your favorite Amicus, Bell, Track, and the rest feel the sharp attacks you have chosen to dish out on the old Spyglass.


And in closing, I will say for the record that Romney’s campaign is done. He painted himself with previous lies right up to the cliff’s edge. This latest whopper pushed him over the edge as far as this voter stands.

I and many others don’t want a prejudiced anti Mormon Southern Baptist minister as the leader of this great country (along with 5 million other voting Mormons) so Huckleberry Hound is toast. This latest thing with Rudy is going to bring back memories of his excuse of Prostate Cancer when he bowed out against Hillary “the ROD” Clinton, when his pollsters gave him the losing numbers.

So I’m going out on a HUGE Limb tonight and tell you who I feel will be the nominees for their respective parties.

Obama will be like Fox’s 24 David Palmer, the first African American Presidential Nominee for the democrats, who will be his running mate? Wesley Clark most likely

As for the Republican’s, hold onto your hats folks, but here is the actual winning team that can take the White House. Drum roll please. You gatta hand it to Governor Jon Huntsman and AG Mark Shurtlef, they ignored them all and stayed loyal to Senator John McClain. He will likely win New Hampshire after Mitt stepped in it again by opening his mouth, and then come in second to Huckabee in SC. Mitt will likely win Iowa, but not by much, and he had to pander to those multi millionaire farmers about ethanol if he does.

At least McCain told them where they can stick their corncobs subsidies. And guess who will be his running mate? , the democratic Vice Presidential nominee of 2004 Joe Lieberman. Uncle Joe is squeaky clean, smart, and really wants to stick it to the Democrats who tried to toss him out of the US Senate. He is well respected on both sides of the aisle of the Senate, and probably could get some real work accomplished.

What’s happened to Romney? The more prevalent this revelation about Romney’s pattern of lying (especially about stuff that happened during the Olympics) gets out, he should save the Millions he would throw down the toilet, and give his son about 3 million to take on Matheson here in Utah’s second district. I actually herd that the party is considering Merrill Cook as a possibility again. If the Republican Party can’t get a fresher candidate to run against Matheson, they should concede the inevitable and put their money in a race they actually might win.

6 comments:

Rob said...

Mark,

I haven't spiked anything since high school.

Merry Christmas!

Rob

JM Bell said...

Same here, mark.

WTF does the BNN thing have to do with anything? I don't even have a BNN badge on my blog.

So, you paranoid super tool, what am I watching for in shock? Will you now cut and paste even more news articles without original comment? Will you now write more bullshit invective about the folks that are not out to get you, but that you think are out to get you?

It's a bullshit ratings system, mark, that doesn't mean anything except to you guys who take it too seriously.

Chill. It's the holidays. have a cookie and watch a movie. Relax, buddy.

Mark E. Towner said...

Jeff,

Actually it was more tongue and cheek than anything else. You know I'm your alter ego buddy, If I could drink (sober since 1985) it would be straight shots of 151 Rum and Diet Coke. So instead it's Oxycodone, Zanaflex, Prednisone, and IBUPROFEN like clockwork.

How are you doing? I was quite serious about getting legal help from Carrie if you need it. I'm really not an asshole, I just play one on the Blogershere :)

Cheers, and give Carrie a call at 801.897.0151 on her cell or at her work number 801,364.8300 if you need some healthcare legal advice

Mark

Mark E. Towner said...

Rob, read above...

Same to you and have a Merry Christmas

Mark

Jason The said...

Mark,

I really hope you meant this tongue-in-cheek, because if you were serious, it is very very sad.

Of all the things you could be doing with your blog, from political activism to drawing attention to charity, the best you can come up with at Christmas time is your BNN rating? Ever the victim, huh? I don't think people see the relevance of a the rating that you do. Most are looking for content, analysis, and entertainment. But maybe that's just me.

However, it being the giving season and all, we'll throw you a bone. Each day, beginning the day after Christmas, we will link to one of your posts with analysis so that you can drive up your every so important Blog Net News numbers and once again feel heady rush of power and self-importance that only a blog aggrerator rating can give.

Merry Christmas,
The Sidetrack

J-Man said...

Bullshit ratings! Doesn't mean anything? Sounds like Bell has some blognet envy.

Look Mark, I received a message from Rob asking me to vote your blog up. I said no, but he made me a offer I couldn't refuse. It seems the chairman of the board has taken a liking to you.