Saturday, September 22, 2007

We All knew Holly Mullen was just a Teachers Union Hack, but to erase any doubts

From: Holly Mullen [mailto:hmullen@slweekly.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 10:41 AM
To: thenry@effwa.orgCc: alexockey@comcast.net
Subject: Op-ed: National Teachers' Union Fighting School Choice In Utah

Ms. Ockey:If you’re heart is aching so much for Utah’s school children should vouchers fail, why don’t you move back here where you “return every year” and work to improve our schools?

I find it greatly ironic that you are chastising the NEA and teachers unions as “outsiders.” In what category would you put yourself?Thanks but no thanks. I’m a newspaper editor, with children in Utah’s public schools. I will gladly vote against vouchers come November. I believe in democracy and I believe in putting ALL my tax dollars into public schools.

Holly Mullen
EditorSalt Lake City Weekly

Here was the Op-Ed
http://vouchernews.blogspot.com/2007/09/national-teachers-union-fighting-school.html

1 comment:

Holly said...

Thanks for the free pub, Mark. At least you spelled my name right!

Again, ask Ms. Ockey what dog she has in this voucher hunt. She lives in Spokane, for hell's sake.