Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Clerk's race down to the wire

Dear Salt Lake County Voter,The Salt Lake County Clerk's race is the toughest race in Salt Lake Countythis year. I have done everything I can to win. I have put up billboards,run radio ads, distributed thousands of signs and fliers, sent hundreds ofauto-dialer messages, knocked on doors, and created a state-of-the artwebsite - http://www.carrieforclerk.com/But, to win this race, I need your help getting my campaign message out. Itis crucial that people visit my website to read about why this is such animportant race before they vote on November 7.Please forward this email to every person in your address book so they canvisit my website, and then pass the word on to other voters. If you haveany additional questions about my stand on the issues, please contact me atany time:Email: cd4cc@yahoo.comCell: 699-9089.Thank you for your time and support but most importantly, for your vote onElection Day!Sincerely,Carrie Dickson,Republican Candidate for Salt Lake County Clerk.

No comments: